Monday, March 9, 2009

My weekend and a Lisa's physical health update


Not 100% sure how I did this, but about a week ago I burned the roof of my mouth (I think) and it hasn't been the same since.  It's tender whenever I put things in there like oatmeal or pizza.  The reason why I put 'I think' in parentheses is because the feeling of the roof of my mouth is either that I burned it or that I ate three entire boxes of sour patch kids in a row and the sugar has scraped off a layer or two of skin up there that's hard to grow back or something (and yes, I know what eating three boxes of sour patch kids in a row is like  *hangs head).  
On another note, money is still tight.
On a third note, I've been just busy enough this last week.  It was a good week, overall.  Lots of chillin' at home, getting some personal work done.  I have gotten most of my taxes done BY MYSELF.  That's right, folks.  You're talkin' to a girl who's not done her taxes by herself ever because she's been afraid.  Well, I faced down my fear and did it.  The process of doing them was, well, taxing (wacka wacka) and nerve racking.  I was afraid if I clicked the wrong button (I did them online) giant spiders were going to crawl through my windows and eat me.  You know, the tax spiders, but I must have done something right because I'm still here.  I don't know if my tax return is going to be as good, but I think I'm in the ballpark.  If you think you might know approximately how much I should have gotten back this year, email me or something because I'd love to know if I did in fact do as good a job as my tax people would have done.  I just couldn't justify spending $50 on something I can do for free by myself at home.  
Fourth note;  Tarantino closed this weekend!  We had a party on Saturday night which was pretty darn fun, if I do say so myself!  Lots of people were there, drinks were had (I was super responsible, didn't drink because I had to work the next morning early and I feel really good about my decision).  We pretty much sold out the show, it was video taped, everyone did a smashing job and I'm really really looking forward to taking it to TCIF!!!  


That's all for now, hope you also had a fun weekend and thank you for reading!
         
Ciao!!
~~Lisa

1 comment:

Improvised For Life said...

You should get at LEAST $50,000.


Unless you forgot to click the "gimme money because I'm cool" button. Then, I dunno.