Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alright, so welcome to March....SHIT you guys!


March really has rolled in like a Lion, snow snow snow and now it's gone gone gone.  Make up your mind, lake effect!!!  Last night I had the pleasure of watching the roast for Bob Kulhan and I just wish I was much more quick witted.  Half those guys didn't even write anything down, just got up and started ripping on people in the room and though I don't necessarily need the ability to make fun of anyone at the drop of a hat, even a fraction of that fast-paced funny would be appreciated.  
I spent last week in Minneapolis and had quite a nice, relaxing week.  Lots of cable television, saw some family, spent time with the bf, overall decompressed a little.  I didn't realize until those first couple of days how tense I am in Chicago.  It's not just me, either, my roommate shared with me the other day that he, too, get's defensive in this big city, tenses up a bit.  I need to maybe find my time to relax or find an activity that's going to really relax me sometimes and I think that'll happen when it gets warm enough to go running, honestly.  Or at least to ride bike down the lakeshore.  
Started my first box office intern shift at IO last night!  Woot!  Good stuff there, I really am enjoying interning.  I like being around the theatre all the time and seeing the shows is always a treat!  
Tune in tomorrow when maybe I'll talk about the new Harry Potter exhibit coming up at the museum...oooo....or perhaps the  new smart home additions.....thrilling, I know.....  I'm so boring you guys.  How can someone be so busy but feel so boring?  Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!!!  

Thank you for reading....sorry these have been so few and far between....

Lisa

No comments: