Thursday, March 19, 2009

Indiana here I come!

Got into O'hare today on a jet plane and realized you can get free wheelchairs on request just waiting for you when you get off the plane.  I'm not a hundred percent sure why all people don't do this at the airport.  You don't really seemingly have to have a problem with your legs either, you can just waltz off the plane and sit down and have someone wheel you over to the Great American Bagel place to purchase a $7 bagel if you want (I know what you're thinking and the answer is no, they're not the best fucking bagels you've ever had in your life, they're just overpriced normal airport bagels).  
Tonight I've got one last rehearsal that I'm going to Indiana for this weekend which ought to be superduper fun called "Between Rock...And A Dead Place".  I'm pretty stoked about it, we're going to be riding four wheelers and having a bonfire I guess at some point in the weekend.  A little bit of country time for the city girl will be welcomed with open arms.  
I'm going to be a part of the Harry Potter exhibit for the summer, which will also be very fun!  I do so like the Harry Potter movies, and I get to dress up in costume and speak in a British accent all summer and pretend to be magic.  Oooooo magic.  
I'm a little bummed out that I don't get to play softball this summer with the Skirt Turtles, but I'm thinking I may try and get on a team here.  It did turn out to be 'bout the most fun part of my summer last year, so we shall see.  Maybe some 16"?  Ok, well I hope you have the best day you possibly can and thanks for keeping up (I realize I've not written as often as I want to....trying to change this).
         
            
             ~Lis

1 comment:

Improvised For Life said...

I just signed up for a 16" softball team for my company! I can't wait! We play wednesdays, you should sub in and be our awesome mystery player.

PS-super jealous you're in the HP exhibit